Luxury House for Sale in Hua Hin
LUXURY LARGE 2 STOREY HOUSE OF VERY HIGH QUALITY BUILD WITH OVER 700 SQUARE METERS OF LIVING SPACE AND 1.5 RAI OF LAND.
20 minutes from town center.
Call: 0843192414 (Eng/Thai)
Location: 136/299 Soi moo baan, Borfai, Hua Hin, Soi 6
- All rooms are fitted with Air conditioning.
- Alarm system.
- Live-in maids room with toilet and shower outside the main house building.
- Chrome security bars on all windows on the bottom floor.
- Remote controlled the main gate.
- 2 carports able to hold up to 4 cars.
- Storage room plus a tools desk.
- 4 main bedrooms equipped with air conditioning systems that heat up the showers.
- Main house gutters are connected to water tanks that run through a filter and collects rainwater.
- Hua Hin Shooting Range.
- Stamford University.
- Kor Sor Resort & Spa.
- Hua Hin Airport and Main Bus Station.
The house has a total of 4 bedrooms being En Suite with TV and internet access by WiFi in all rooms, all living spaces have been fitted with Air Conditioning.
Large electronic gate with a drive way towards the front of the house, 2 car ports and a mature garden surrounding the house, Salt water pool with Jacuzzi with separate toilet & shower and a pool shower located in the back garden.
The house is fitted with an indoor alarm system with downstairs chrome security bars on lower level windows.
HOUSE PRICE: 28 MILLION BAHT Reduced to 27 Million Baht
- 4 EXTRA LARGE BEDROOMS
- All bedrooms are En-Suite with TV and internet access by WiFi.
- 700 Square Meters of living space.
- 1.5 rai of land surround by a mature garden.
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi.
- 6 x 12 Saltwater swimming pool.
- 3 x 3 Jacuzzi with an overflow system.
- Games room.
- 6.5 x 8.5 Square Meters.
- Bar & Tables.
- Pool Table.
- Table Tennis Table.
- Dart Board.
Great investment opportunity
High-speed rail link network
High-Speed train station in soi 6 (House located in soi 6)
With the will of the Thai government to develop the railway network with high speed lines – among others : from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Nong Khai, Ubon Ratchathani, Trat, etc. The State Railway of Thailand ( SRT) – public railroad operator under the Ministry of Transport jurisdiction – announced that a new line will be established between the capital and the city of Hat Yai in the southeast of the country (in green on the map, the commissioning of this line is planned for the beginning of 2022 with stops in several cities, among those HUA HIN.
The line extension is planned to Singapore in the South and to China in the North, making one of the major transport axe of Southeast Asia and a big opportunity for the economic development of Hua Hin.
The property is located less than 10 minutes away to the airport
A development plan of the airport of Hua Hin as also been announced. Indeed, the government intends to improve and to enlarge the landing runway, now 35 meters wide and long of 2 100 meters, it will be widened from 35 to 45 meters to allow the airport to welcome bigger planes (in particular Boeing 737), opening the way to international flights and permit to Hua Hin a better access.
Further to this announcement, the airport which welcomed only national flights so far, aroused the interest of the Malaysian giant Air Asia, specialized in the flights in South-East Asia, which announced the opening of a new connection between Kuala Lumpur and Hua Hin from next May 18th from 839 THB, approximately 22 €.